• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What’s in the mail? Vinyl, CDs, etc.

GibsonGeek

Yeah, it’s a disaster. To top it off, I no longer live at the same address, the service center couldn’t change it at this point, and I have to hope that it either gets forwarded or the woman that bought my old house finds a way to get it to me (unlikely!)w
Oh nooo, that’s awful. And there are 3 more singles coming. Allegedly. Will you miss out on all 4 of them?

I’d maybe send that lady a very nice note, along with a self-addressed mailer.

Wiz-ski

Double Platinum Member
Preorders I'm waiting on:

Dawes - Good Luck with Whatever
Tom Petty - Wildflowers reissue
John Lennon - Gimme Some Truth box set
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory box set
Sigur Ros - ( )

jawajt

I’m anxiously waiting for my vinyl copy of the new Hum record. I have the digital version. And if it sounds that good in my car, I can’t wait to hear how it sounds on vinyl. For those of you waiting on the Wildflowers reissue, you’re in for a treat. Listened to the vinyl this weekend, and it sounds gorgeous. The extra tracks are great too. I’m also looking forward to the MoFi release of Run-D.M.C.’s Raising Hell.

GibsonGeek

More 8-tracks on the way.

The Illusion - Together (1970)
Natural Four (1974)
Norman Connors Presents Aquarian Dream (1976)
Billy Anderson - Billy’s Back (late 70’s?)
David Bowie - Tonight (1984)

Last edited:

motokev

What’s in the mail? Vinyl, CDs, etc.

I have sooo many CDs that I have collected over the years.
These days I'll go to the Thrift Store to look, they are $1 ea.

I was listening to a Ronnie Earl album yesterday that a friend gave me.
I might order a few of his CDs.

4 LP set. Live in Pompeii
David Gilmour
Solid choice man, one of my favorite records of all time out of a 1,500+ record collection. Would love to get the Gdansk box set too but I'm not paying $600+ for it haha, regret not grabbing that one when it came out.

I'm waiting on a couple of Pain of Salvation records (their newest Panther, Perfect Element Pt. I Remixed, and Entropia) but spinning David's On an Island and Rattle That Lock since it's dreary out and the mood is right.

Enjoy Pompei (and get the blu ray too if you don't own it...absolutely incredible!).

Crowonawire

Solid choice man, one of my favorite records of all time out of a 1,500+ record collection. Would love to get the Gdansk box set too but I'm not paying $600+ for it haha, regret not grabbing that one when it came out.

I'm waiting on a couple of Pain of Salvation records (their newest Panther, Perfect Element Pt. I Remixed, and Entropia) but spinning David's On an Island and Rattle That Lock since it's dreary out and the mood is right.

Enjoy Pompei (and get the blu ray too if you don't own it...absolutely incredible!).
It’s for a brother in a different state. But I streamed it the same day as ordered. I think I played the whole thing. Very good.

hube

Silver Supporting Member
Oh nooo, that’s awful. And there are 3 more singles coming. Allegedly. Will you miss out on all 4 of them?

I’d maybe send that lady a very nice note, along with a self-addressed mailer.

It finally arrived at the new address today thanks to USPS forwarding. Hopefully the rest I paid for make it here!

johntoste

I've been buying SACDs like they're going out of style, because they are, and I much prefer physical media.

In transit at the moment:

Are You Experienced
Axis, Bold As Love
Love Over Gold
The Nightfly
Tears Roll Down - Tears For Fears hits

Great music is timeless.

GibsonGeek

It finally arrived at the new address today thanks to USPS forwarding. Hopefully the rest I paid for make it here!
That’s great news, congrats. Never received mine. I see they’ve been selling on eBay for about a month.

johntoste

Still paying too much for oop sacds.
In transit:

Excitable Boy - Zevon
Mysterious Traveler - Weather Report
Through the Past Darkly - Stones

Trending Topics