What's in the mail?

cam0122

Brian May Treble Booster Classic by Knight Audio Technologies.
Nigel Knight has personally answered my questions via email, as well as offered me a nice discounted price to boot.

I'm looking forward to meeting my very own treble booster.

Hulakatt

Silver Supporting Member
Should have an RWeaverFX Violet Vibe and an Analogman AstroTone Fuzz in the mail soon.

zhivago

One of my very favorite BJFe pedals! Very, very responsive to pick attack and your guitars Vol knob.
It sounds so great! I've wanted one for ages. It is not as high gain as my Model H, but it still gets pretty hairy!

:cool:

Black_In_Mind

Reverb:

Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion

I wanted the MD-2 mostly to A/B it with my Boss PW-2 after hearing some bass demos.

I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to the Boss PW-2 Power Driver ever since they started rising to XT-2 levels on the 2nd hand market and the MD-2 sounded close enough for me to give it a shot.

Lonnie00

Awaiting some custom made guitar picks. I bought some from a local guy a couple of months ago and was so impressed I ordered another batch. This one has taken much longer but the guy messaged me again yesterday assuring me they've been shipped. We're in the same city but he doesn't do local pickup. This is the first batch, resin and resin/wood.

Hulakatt

Silver Supporting Member
It sounds so great! I've wanted one for ages. It is not as high gain as my Model H, but it still gets pretty hairy!

:cool:

I like my EGDM more than my MH. The MH is harder sounding and feeling while the EGDM is very juicy and bouncy. Sounds really great with HBOD's and with tweed amps like a 5e3!

Gig Young

The Diana Nyad of Guitar
Platinum Supporting Member
My response is in reverse:
What was in the mail is now sold.

Bought a new Strymon Flint in July
Sounded great.
But I'm not a pedal guy (duh!!), and basic amp reverb is good enough for me.

StratmanSteve

Doing my absolute best to exert self-control, I went 304 consecutive days without a new pedal. That's the longest stretch this decade . . . by a lot.

Was looking for a trippy reverb such as the Supernatural, but couldn't find one in decent condition and at a reasonable price. I opted for the Walrus Audio Slö. Now waiting for my shipping notice.

Random1643

After a 2nd EB Axis Capo died (cheap parts) on me - and this is just since the arrival of Covid Fest - I ordered 3 = D'Addario Pro Plus, a Paige Orig 6-String Elec Capo & a G7th Perf 3 ART. Kinda over-buying but I've got gigs coming up and figure one of em'll work right.

D'Angelico/D'Addario Electrozinc .013-.056s.