• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Whats it worth? Celestion V30 English made?

soundchaser59

Thank You Great Spirit!
Gold Supporting Member
(*** trick question warning ***)

Why do you say it was made in England? :huh

The best way to guage it's worth is to search for the same speaker on ebay and see what they are selling for. Compare that to the price for a new one online.

FiestaRed

Based on the pics and links that you have posted, I'd say this one was made in China, not the UK.

Last edited:

rockon1

Platinum Supporting Member
Either it will state "Made in England" on the back sticker like this G12H-30 or it will have a tiny white sticker on the edge of the magnet stating so or made in PRC . Bob

Last edited:

joel98z

I have seen a few old Vintage 30's that have made in England stamped on the basket. Like others have sade it will say IPSWITCH England on the sticker on the side of the magent. I sold a UK made Vintage 30 speaker on Ebay about 6 months ago for 95.00 shipped.

SkipTracer

They don't seem to go for a lot more than recent Chinese ones.
I just sold one over here for 70 euros incl. shipping.

FWIW, mine didn't say "Made in England" either, but it had a code stamped on the frame that dated it to 1992.

Trending Topics