soulrebel83

here's what I have:
Fulltone Soulbender (one of my faves)
sovtek green big muff
ehx bass big muff
monsterpiece mk. 1.5
watson superfuzz
foxrox octron v.1
(i've also owned a fuzzfaceless of some kind, peppermint fuzz, fulltone ultimate octave)

So where do I go from here? Under 200$ preferred... but i've got a bonus coming at work so who knows :eek:

bobcunningham

EQD Hoof is great, but since you've already got a bunch of Muff, go with the EQD Dream Crusher. She's a nasty fuzz face.

krz4fx

When too many really is TOO many...
Gold Supporting Member
You might wanna go for a Fuzz Face; plenty to choose from and the Dunlop Hendrix FF is a great pedal. The minis are excellent and inexpensive too!

jurfin

the skreddy LMMD is a phenomenal fuzz. i am still sad i had to sell mine to pay the rent.

while youre at it though - check out basic audio. i am in love with my scarab deluxe - but he has a million different fuzzes, and they all sound awesome.

LookerBob

Silver Supporting Member
How fuzzy, though?

I have a Creepy Fingers Sugarboost that is pretty low in terms of fuzziness, but high in terms of butter and tone... haven't found a pedal I like better in terms of fuzzy stuff.

sstweed

Gold Supporting Member
If you want something that can cover everything from wonderful overdrive to fuzz insanity try Menatones new PoPo.

soulrebel83

Lol looks like I'm going to be broke. I've been curious about the hoof for a while but as mentioned I have muff covered, but one day i'll definitely get it. Leaning towards the fuzzface circuit... but all the suggestions are compelling.

FuzzFaceJ

a good fuzz face (there are a lot of them) will have od, fuzz, distortion, all at your finger tips via your volume control!

Trending Topics