What's on your board that you rarely see on other players' boards?

HughesP

I’ve got a few:

EQD bit commander- I literally can’t live without this pedal anymore. It is a fuzz, octavia, sub octave fuzz, mxr blue box, glitchy analog synth madness. I get so many sounds out of it!

Chase bliss thermae - but probably mostly because it is pretty pricey, but it is honestly one of the most beautiful sounding pedals ever.

And I really like the modulation pedals in the TC electronic/behringer line. I’ve got the tremolo, chorus and vibrato, yet despite being so affordable, I don’t see a lot of them.

TubeStack

Supporting Member
I love this pedal and will never sell it. It’s a huge part of my sound, both with the band and at home. Don’t see it on a lot of boards, I think because it’s not that impressive on its own, as a pure fuzz, but it is incredible boosting a dirty amp.

NorCal_Val

Keeley/George Lynch “Mr.Scary” OD
Majik Box “Rocket Fuel” OD
Majik Box/Jake E.Lee OD
(Not all at the same time...)

Last edited:
I'm a slightly out of fashion in that I do really care about my sound, but I also can't be bothered with an expensive and heavy pedalboard. I use a multi FX, but with very carefully programmed and minimalist patches. And if I ever need a phaser, or flanger, or something weird, I've got it all there.

GeeDub

Chellee Odie Classic
Chellee Pony Boy
Mojo Hand Fx DMBL
Mojo Hand Fx Superlative
Oddfellow Fx The Bishop
Wampler Black 65
Wampler Plexi Drive Deluxe
Wampler Faux Tape Echo v2
DOD Looking Glass
Keeley Oxblood
Fender MTG Tube Tremolo

These are on 3 different pedalboards (large, medium & small)