What's the best Tremolo pedal ever?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jeffhef, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Killshakes

Killshakes Member

I haven't had the chance to try it. The Chase Bliss pedals all seem like option-overkill to me, but many people love them.

2. BRCustoms

BRCustoms Member

I feel that. Personally i probably wouldn't mess with the dip switches at the top of any CBA pedals. But the tones from the pedal alone are pretty incredible. Plus midi capabilities in such a small footprint is pretty rad.

3. Clean Channel

Clean Channel Member

I'm still using the Dr. Scientist Tremolessence and it's still as awesome as ever.

4. off2kamp

off2kamp Member

I'm still using the Dr. Scientist Tremolessence and it's still as awesome as ever.

^ This. Simply the best.

Clean Channel likes this.
  5. tremolo3

tremolo3 Member

Goatkeeper? lol.
    idk, like pretty much everything in life besides math and science, it's subjective.

6. Killshakes

Killshakes Member

On the topic of tremolo:

I love the Fulltone Supatrem, and so do MANY others, but a lot people (myself included) find the form factor impractical. I would love to find a compact tremolo using the same circuit (like the Demeter that the Fulltone is based on) that includes the option to choose between waveforms. Basically, a shrunken Supatrem. Just two knobs, a mini-toggle for the waveform, and an internal trimmer for the volume, all in a 1590-sized enclosure. THAT would be my perfect tremolo.

Does this exist? If not, I sure wish someone would make one. I doubt I'm alone.

7. sstweed

sstweed Supporting Member

Suhr Jackrabbit fits this bill.

8. Braunzo

Braunzo Member

I have a Red Mountain by Swindler on the way in about three or four weeks (my fault for getting on the preorder so late) and a Red Witch Medusa on the way (Trem and Chorus). So I will have more of an opinion soonish.

9. turtleboy3

turtleboy3 Member