• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

What's the cheapest pedal you currently own, use, and love?

jwny72

The cheapest pedal on my board is a Fulltone Octafuzz I bought for $85 used. Great pedal. I own an Ibanez AD-9 that's in a drawer that I paid $50 ages ago. It's a great pedal, but it would be redundant on my current board, where space is a commodity.

thevelourfog

The cheapest pedal that I love and is on my board is this old Ibanez digital delay. Got it as a surprise when making a trade on another pedal (I think the guy threw it in to compensate for the slight skew in trade values.) Don’t remember the pedal I traded, or what I traded for, but this one has been a keeper for me. Mostly use it for the hold function to hold chords and short loops.

eoengineer

Gold Supporting Member
I’m using a DOD Carcosa Fuzz and it’s been a total game changer for me through my Superlead. That pedal through a Marshall style circuit is like having a switch that makes the amp sound like it’s exploding, while still sounding like your guitar through your amp.

It’s what I always wanted the Big Muff to be.

Gaheba

MI Audio Blues Pro. Don't remember what I paid for it ten or so years ago, but today in oz they go new for about $150.
Really great pedal, never letting go. Currently shares a board with my Marshall Bluesbreaker and old '80's rat. My 'classic' board :).

D. Redington

I have a TON of incredibly awesome & cheap pedals that I use all time that I'm madly in love with, but mostly I love my Behringer, Boss, EHX & DigiTech pedals .... Most recently in a trade with an old friend of mine this week I scored a JoyYo Vintage Overdrive??? with some other really really nice stuff (Proco Blackface Lm308 Woodcutter in great condition, Vintage EHX Opamp Big Muff Pi in good shape & a perfectly dead mint in the box DOD Bi-Fet FX-10 just to name a few) & was totally blown away by thiis tubescreamer knockoff.

I've never heard of this company before, Iet alone the pedal itself. It's a damn fine TS808 clone & was definitely a pleasant surprise to say the least & probably my cheapest and favorite now.

Last edited:

Marc Cunningham

MI Audio Blues Pro. Don't remember what I paid for it ten or so years ago, but today in oz they go new for about $150.
Really great pedal, never letting go. Currently shares a board with my Marshall Bluesbreaker and old '80's rat. My 'classic' board :).
I have one as well!..I bought it as a "scratch and dent" from MI Audio...great pedal , i think i paid 80 bucks

TheSmeeze007

My cheapest pedal that rocks is a dunlop band of Gypsys mini fuzz face that I purchased used. It gets 95% of the way towards a high end boutique fuzz at a great price. I’m crazy about pedals (who isn’t on TGP), but I’ve got a lot of love for anything George Tripps has done for any of the dunlop brands.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom