• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What's the cheapest pedal you currently own, use, and love?

skiltrip

Silver Supporting Member
Behringer UV300 Ultra Vibrato. $28 brand new all day. Built like a straw house, but I love it anyway.

hippieboy

Silver Supporting Member
The cheapest pedal currently on my board was picked up two days ago on the used market. An Analogman Mini Chorus for $73.55 USD. Deals like that don’t come along often in my world. Have wanted to try one for 15 years...does not disappoint!
Excellent!!

amper

tc electronic MojoMojo overdrive, $30 USD used. The best value overdrive in the market. I think it sounds better than a $3000 Klon Centaur. Vox AC100 in a box? Yes, please.
tc electronic Spark mini booster, $45 used. Everything you need in a clean boost, nothing you don't.

Puneet Wagh

I've been having a lot of fun with the TC Electronic June 60 Chorus. Sounds good, works well with others. I think it's still around $60 new, I've seen a few sub-$40 used. I'm not a huge chorus user, so it's nice to have some "just-right" sounds right there. Also, split in stereo between a tweed bassman and a super reverb, with the super's trem on gets a cool, lopsided kind of sound that implies movement in a way that I like for some parts.
I really like the pedal too! Not a huge chorus guy either but I saw it on Joey Landreth's board and honestly, it has a couple of very usable sounds. Here's a short video demo I made :)

Guitarmoog

I really like the pedal too! Not a huge chorus guy either but I saw it on Joey Landreth's board and honestly, it has a couple of very usable sounds. Here's a short video demo I made :)

I’m a big fan of the June-60 as well. Never really found a chorus I got on with before, but took a punt when Thomann were knocking them out for EUR 36, and now have one on both my boards. Also bought a 3rd as a gift for a friend. The stereo sound is great, I like the 3 sounds in it so don’t need or want to tweak, and, most importantly, it has wooden sides ;-)

Paul Conway

Many XP and Blue Delay in the loop of my amp, for. £15 each. Part of my 'replaceable live kit'. Not that it's getting much use right now.

Montrose439

I’m a big fan of the June-60 as well. Never really found a chorus I got on with before, but took a punt when Thomann were knocking them out for EUR 36, and now have one on both my boards. Also bought a 3rd as a gift for a friend. The stereo sound is great, I like the 3 sounds in it so don’t need or want to tweak, and, most importantly, it has wooden sides ;-)

Would like Juno better if it had a dry mix knob but could use a A+B switch to do That i think.

Trending Topics