What's the deal with the 1Spot Pro?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Hcklr, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Hcklr

Hcklr Supporting Member

Name change aside (Visual Sound to Truetone) what's the deal with the 1Spot Pro that I heard about? I heard isolated outputs? Anyone know anything more about this thing? I saw something about it on a thread here. I haven't heard anything other than that but it's got my attention. Wondering how many outputs it's got, what it looks like, release date, etc.

2. Trevorsnackson

Trevorsnackson Member

3. papersun

papersun Member

4. gibs5000

gibs5000 Member

count me in as interested, the 1 spot is good for what it is, but with all the power hungry digital pedals from companies like eventide and strymon, etc. Isolation has become more important, and I'm glad to see that VS/truetone is looking stay in the game, just shows that they are listening to their customer feedback, and trying to add products to their line that their customers want.

I'm currently getting ready to buy a new Isolated PSU, and while this sounds interesting, I will probably already have picked up a new one before this is released. That would be the second time that VS/truetone has done that with me, the Dual tap delay could have very well been on my pedalboard if I was willing to wait a little longer for a new delay.

5. Hcklr

Hcklr Supporting Member

Yeah I love the 1spot - honestly though it can be really noisy with some of my pedals. I typically always use a 5 pedal setup so a 1spot with isolated power would be PERFECT for me!

6. NHBluesMan

NHBluesMan Member

there's going to be 2 of them apparently. My guess is versions that can power 5 pedals and 8 pedals

7. NewDr.P

NewDr.P Member

very cool. knowing visual sound itll probably be very fairly priced and work great.

i used 1 spots for years before i bought my fuel tank jr to get rid of a tniy bit of noise. ill definitely check this out.

8. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

where is the rumor info?

9. NHBluesMan

NHBluesMan Member