• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What's the going rate for a Faded TV Yellow DC Les Paul Special?

Frankee

Wartime Consigliere
$550 - $700 on the 'bay, typically.
The VOS custom shop jobbies are easily three times as much.

I flipped my faded for a 1960 stripped down body/neck and put my own stuff on. They're easy to find on e-bay.

OR....roll your own with a Warmoth. Theirs are really cool. PM me if you need the TV Yellow paint code.

shark_bite

They seem to be getting tougher to find. I miss the one I had, although I don't miss the frequent repair bills. Not a very well made guitar, in my opinion. But damn they sure sound nice, and they feel pretty good too.

At any rate, I (shouldn't have) sold mine for $550 a few months ago, if I recall correctly.

M

Member 37136

Frankee's right on the money. I saw a used one in a local shop going for $600.

shark_bite

Thanks guys!! I have one and I'm not playing it so I thought I'd clear it out.
HMMMMMMMMM any interest in trading it? I don't know what compels me to want one of those guitar again, but I really do miss mine. ******** if that wasn't one of the coolest sounding guitars I've ever owned.

mooawk

Last week, I saw a used one at a store for $649. I didn't take note of it's condition though.

Trending Topics