• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What's the last song you listened to several times in a row?

SideBMusic

Every once in awhile a song grabs onto me and I need to listen to it over and over. I found myself hitting repeat on my iPod this morning for The Beatles' Martha My Dear.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
I recently re-discovered an old song from the early '90s called "Three Strange Days" by School of Fish.

I downloaded it and listened throught it a few times.

Santana, "Everything is coming our way"
Blind Faith, "Presence of the Lord"
Buckcherry, "Check your head"
Mountain, "For Yasgur's farm" and/or "Theme for an imaginary western"

GFI

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
"Our Love" - Derek Trucks Band with Doyle Bramhall II....great tune, nice lyric and killer production.

cg

Gold Supporting Member
Rise by Eddie Vedder

I cannot get enough of the Into the Wild soundtrack.

funkycam

My 3year old daughter makes me loop songs for days in the car.
the last 3 songs we played like 8 times in a row were:
"Concerto for Oboe Violin and Strings in C Minor, BWV 1060: III. Allegro" from the album Bach Collegium Japan (on Itunes. i actually bought this because she heard it on the radio & started singing along)
"Mechanical love" by In This Moment
"Full Moon " by Brandy
Now that's some musical diversity!

Trending Topics