What's the latest and greatest solderless connectors for cabling pedal board?

jonthomas83

£15 for two.

I've been using these. They seem to be decent.

but are they? who knows.

Anyone have an opinion?

I have loads of GLs in the past, but I prefer these.
Those look awesome, are they available in the UK? If so where did you get them? Many thanks

turtleheadblues

I think alot of times when folks say Tightrope or Lava was a pain they are actually referring to our older kit. The Tightrope has had very few issues other than user error. A few thousand board pics on our social media of them in use.

Glad they worked out well for you.

Not getting the hate for the Lava tightropes... especially compared to the EA stuff...other than the knurled vs. hex cap, the assembly method is pretty much the same.

No issues whatsoever with the tightrope stuff. I have 22 cables on my ES8 board.

frisco

Silver Supporting Member
I had no problems putting the Tightrope cables together, but they loosened up after I moved a few pedals around, even faster than the mini-elc cables. The Tightrope kit was from last year.

Hitchens

£15 for two.

I've been using these. They seem to be decent.

but are they? who knows.

Anyone have an opinion?

I have loads of GLs in the past, but I prefer these.
Which cables were these? Do you have a link?
Yes.

"
6 Units - Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE - 8 Inch (20 cm) - Premium, Ultra-Flexible Multi -Shielded Guitar Bass Effects Instrument, Patch Cable - with Premium Gold Plated ¼ inch (6.35mm) Low-Profile, Right Angled Pancake type TS Connectors"

On amazon.co.uk

Sold by: WORLDS BEST CABLES

Evidence SIS worked out great for me. These things made me feel lke I was a pro rig designer with my first big board design. They allow your board to be very neat, tight and efficient. They are easy to make too. And oh yeah, they sound good. It's a pleasure to have patch cables that are the exact length they need to be. These things are very low profile. And one cannot help being impressed by the new technology. They are expensive but the cable and plugs are reusable. So you may never have to replace these or buy new ones. And if you need different sized cables, just modify the ones you already have, whcih is easy. That is where they save you money, in the long term.

ljholland

Silver Supporting Member
Where are folks buying their evidence audio SIS jacks from? All I see on Reberb is a bunch of ripoffs.

Trending Topics