• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What's the most expensive guitar brand that you know of?

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
I'm not sure they were able to sell those two Sauvage "plank" guitars for what they wanted. I think the last price I saw on the one that sold was $75k and isn't the second still for sale? No, I was wrong, they've made 3 and sold one.

hippieboy

Silver Supporting Member
1) Get your spouses permission
2) Sell your house or get a mortgage
3) Once you have the funds, call your Martin dealer:D
hahaha

Reverb has one and it's only $119,999. That's $30,000 off the retail price, so if I were you, I'd jump on it.

Price includes free shipping and it comes with a hard shell case, no gig bag. :wave

https://reverb.com/p/martin-d-200-deluxe-engelmann-spruce-slash-brazilian-rosewood-natural/new
No gigbag, say no more!

Bill Lumberg

I Drink and I Know Things.
Gold Supporting Member
The German builder Jens Ritter is one of the pricier brands available. Basic models start at ~$6,000 before options, up to ~$200,000 for some of his one-offs. Most, like the Princess Isabella, go for ~$20,000-30,000 at retail. True works of art.

antvas1963

However, Marchione do manufacture his guitars mostly with his hands. Very little machinery in his shop. He is on his own, and has made his own artistic creations;

Last and not least, he is one of the few that carves you a guitar out of a single blank.... no joints!
That explains the neck joint I was looking at. Beautiful instruments on his website.

Trending Topics