• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Whats the most INSPIRING pedal you own?

lovesickmusic

Whats the pedal, that turning it on you feel more inspired, more creative...

My Vote has to be either the FuzzFactory or the Swell Setting on the DL4..

(i would assume there would be alot of Timeline votes here...)

DGTCrazy

Mod Squad
Staff member
Man....this is a tough one. But while my Strymon Timeline is a very cool pedal.....my Mojo Hand Colossus is just a spectacular pedal prompting me to play until my fingers get sore!

james russell

Gold Supporting Member
Lovepedal Tchula plus the volume control on my guitar is pretty inspiring. Lots of shades there. Clean sparkle, to a little attitude, to full on snarl, with many shades in between.

br91

Chicken Salad for cleans, Pharaoh Fuzz for dirt, although Cool Cat Fuzz is good for the price.

Flashback on the way, so choices expected to change shortly.

thesooze

Silver Supporting Member
Really hard not to blurt out Timeline, but is is just that: inspiring.

Honorable mention goes to the POG2. Lots of vibe and cool sounds in there (and so different from drives/fuzzes/boosts/typical mods).

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
This one does it for me. I don't always use it but at times I just find myself tweaking it and finding something a little differant/new. Great for strumming beautiful lush chords against hence the inspiration.

Trending Topics