• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Whats the most underrated pedal you have that most people on TGP would never associat

idma

Mine is the Vox Timeline. Its cheap for a delay w/ tap tempo, and its very functional and no frills

909one

Behringer Analog Delay. I think it was $30 and its great. It sounds awesome for slap.

Most of my gear. Old vintage 9series Ibanez pedals, EWS Fuzzy Drive, Joyo AC Tone, Metal Muff, Swollen Pickle, GFS Liquid Trem, MXR GTOD, EHX Black Finger, Whirlwind Perfect 10 EQ, Boss RV5, Behringer Vintage Time Machine, a plain ole 80'S Tubescreamer, Buddy Guy Wah, Carbon Copy, Devi Ever Aenima, Hendrix FF, Hardwire DL8, Moen Shaky Jimmy, etc.

The list goes on, not all of that is on my board, but it's mostly, if not all, "Non Boutique" elaborate stuff and I get fantastic sounds and tone. All that Timmy this and Klon that and handbuilt fuzzes and homemade UniVibes is not necessary (nice, mind you, but not essential) to be a good musician, record well, sound killer live, or making anyone a better musician.

I think for many it's a hobby of high end stuff collecting more than practical application to their tone search.

jonathansuhr

This thing is a beast, even unmodded. Throw a bigger input cap in there and its tone city. Best Tubescreamer I've ever used.

Deluzion

Not sure if TGPers wouldnt associate since its a Catalinbread but im not seeing much talk about this one, really undeserved imo

micycle

Although there seems to be a group of Zoom MS100BT users on TGP that pedal gets my vote. Very handy Swiss Army knife pedal to have lying around.

Coldacre

Boss LS-2
T Rex Twin Boost
Marshall DriveMaster

the runt of each brand, but I love them all

owen2j

Digitech Timebender, which I post in every thread like this haha

I just don't get what isn't to love

thecornman

Everything I own would be underrated by TGP standards, but then again getting out and playing real music with others is overrated by most of those people as well!

wyldesigns

Boss ME-70 (for effects only)

I made a thread earlier today about this.. It is just simply a unit that surprised me more than I could have imagined..

Trending Topics

Top Bottom