What's up fellas

TheNightMoose

I wanted to properly introduce myself. I mine these forums for insights and information regularly, and I figured it was time to create a username and participate.

Live in Southeastern Virginia and have been playing for about 26 years. I have also been a member of a post/hardcore or metal band consistently for the last 23 years (and counting).

Trying to get my head back into it. Back into theory and gear ... Kinda been on auto-pilot for years now.

Scrapperz

Play that guitar like there’s no tomorrow
Silver Supporting Member
Greetings @TheNightMoose

I've learned quite a bit here too. Now implementing it all is another story but I have reach a long goal of being able to just play the guitar to have fun. Took me a really long time just to get my hands coordinated enough to use a guitar. I'm having fun strumming and changing chords for myself and kids, big kids included, lol.

Stay warm. Have you seen any snowfall yet?

Best Regards,
RJ

TheNightMoose

yeah, RJ. We got hit with about a foot of snow on Saturday. Roads are a frozen, sand covered mess. We don't handle snow so well here.

Drew

PhaTz

I wanted to properly introduce myself. I mine these forums for insights and information regularly, and I figured it was time to create a username and participate.

Live in Southeastern Virginia and have been playing for about 26 years. I have also been a member of a post/hardcore or metal band consistently for the last 23 years (and counting).

Trying to get my head back into it. Back into theory and gear ... Kinda been on auto-pilot for years now.

I recently had my sox knocked off by 1 single amp.. Its a 3 channel amp which to be honest with you have never like multi channel class A/B B.. D amps.. They sound way to dry.. I found the unicorn.. the exception.. The amp which redefines multi-channel amps because this one is all Class A.. ! ! ! That warmth, depth, touch sensitivity, cutting ability.. This is the amp which others should be measured by. I just purchased the 22 Watt Version but the 110 Watt version is fantastic ! I have had a few mutli-channel amps and there was channel I fell in love with but the other channels were terrible. (Old Bogner 101A). I used to believe there wasn't a mutli-channel amp that I would like all 3 channels. I was wrong.. The link below changed my mind.

http://www.demeteramps.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67&product_id=84

Trending Topics

Top Bottom