What's up from NNJ

JargaPix

Hey folks. Thanks for having me. I say Northern NJ because there is a difference but we still rock with the best if them. :dude

I just turned 40 and I've had guitars since 1987. I love everything about guitars. I never really dedicated too much time to it but I'm giving it a real opportunity now to hopefully influence my kids to love it as much as I do. (It's working so far)

I started an Dads only basement band to challenge some friends to MSH! Let's see what happens.

I also train/compete in Triathlons & cycling Gran Fondos.

I am a professional beer drinker but I get paid to take pictures. Sometimes they are in focus. You can follow me on Instagram under my screen name if you'd like to see my daily image ramblings.

Cheers.
:beer:

orogeny

Gold Supporting Member
right back at you from allentown, nj

been here for years. stick around, you'll dig it.

thegoochie

Howdy from New York, not a triathlete here but martial artist and 9 time Tough Mudder'er. Its not a triathlon but its still.....tough..

bobmc

Silver Supporting Member
+1 another Morris County member here. Once weather breaks, we are so doing a night out.

JargaPix

+1 another Morris County member here. Once weather breaks, we are so doing a night out.
I'm down to meet up with folks and drink beer and talk guitars and gear. None of my friends share any interest in valves, wood & strings.

samdjr74

Silver Supporting Member
A town over from Fort Lee but near 208, I'm going to guess Englewood or Leonia.

Either way you're right around the corner from Teaneck which means you can stop by Lark Street with no problems. I was there yesterday, walked out with a new beater guitar for the office.

I live in the next town over from GWB and I avoid Fort Lee like an A11 Chord.

JargaPix

Close. Cliffside Park but we just bought a house in Fair lawn. I'll check that place out. GC is getting boring...I went in this Sat looking for a Les Paul Studio and I wasn't impressed.

saltydogg

Rock & Roll Enthusiast
Platinum Supporting Member
Hullo from Morris County!

We have a lot in common, except for the healthy things that you do. I can even take blurry pictures and rock basements.

See ya around!
:beer

samdjr74

Silver Supporting Member
GC is crap compared to Lark Street Music. You actually have a few music stores in the area but being so close to Lark Street you should get to know Steve and Buzzy.

Close. Cliffside Park but we just bought a house in Fair lawn. I'll check that place out. GC is getting boring...I went in this Sat looking for a Les Paul Studio and I wasn't impressed.

Trending Topics