• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What's your favorite Menatone?

justonwo

Platinum Supporting Member
I currently own a 7-knob KOTB and used to have a HW Kar Krash (sold because I needed the money). Both are first class overdrive pedals. The KOTB is THE best Marshall-style pedal I've ever played.

But I've never played any of his other offerings. What is your favorite? And why?

doralin

My favorite so far is the Menatone Kar Krash v2.

I own the Menatone Workingman's Blue and the stackable Fish Factory.

Love all of em to bits and would not part with them.

However, when it comes to favortism, my Kar Krash v2 is the one>
To be fair though, I haven't had much time on the Fish Factory yet (just got it a good 4 days ago :D)

TheFlash

I love the 8 knob TBIAC and the 4 knob Red Snapper...If I were forced to part with one, I think I'd keep the TBIAC.

Pa'ani

Silver Supporting Member
My favorite Menatone is the 3 knob PTP Red Snapper and a PTP King of the Brits...

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
I have the old 5 knob KOTB and the newer Foxy brown. Foxy's my favorite.
I just dig the tone of it. THe KOTB is good..it's just a little much for me.

Brian's pedals are so amp like, they even seem to have the same shortcomings of the amps themselves for me!

this1smyne

i like em all!

+1 to the trem, its a great sounding trem, and the knobs are wide enough to drop some big knobs on top to change with your feet :D

The snapper is amazing, the BC is just as good, the Kar Krash (just tried it yesterday) is AMAZING, both KOTB (4 and 5 knob) are fantastic, but totally different in voicings, The DB was good too.... to tell you the truth, the only one i wasn't too impressed with was my TBIAC (4 knob). Of all of them that was the weakest (but it was still good). I echo Mike's comment, they are so amp like its ridiculous!

Dog Boy

Ive gota WMB and a red Snapper. fantastic stuff. I've owned a 4,5 and 8 knob TBIAC and a few Blue Collars.

i don't currently own any menatone pedals, but i really liked the red snapper a lot. i thought it was a bit too close sounding to my timmy.... i've also owned the blue collar which sounded great with a mid-hump that seemed well-placed. it just had more gain than i need.

i've always wanted to try the foxy brown....

The Fish Factory has to be mine. I just find it so usable, that sometimes, i think that my Zendrive can actually leave my board.

fieldsroyal

2008 cascadable Fish Factory - gets me all the drive tones I need in one small package - for small gigs i transport it in my Rickenbacker guitar case - Ricky - AC30 - Fish Factory - all i need.

storm319

Blue Color for sure. Menatone makes great pedals, but the BC is the only one that has amazed me.

Trending Topics