• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What's your favorite Oasis song??

Lightningrt

Back in the day I would have to listen to the whole of Morning Glory from the first to last second as one track - it was so perfect a piece of music in it's entirety.

Stand By Me from Be Here Now is pretty good - a Liam-penned song I think.

magdream

I agree with the OP about "Be Here Now", particularly "All around the world". I also like "Let there be love" from "Don't believe the truth".

LPSlinger

Probably Slide Away or Cast No Shadow. Although they have a ton of great songs that I love. Acquiesce, Hindu Times, D'you Know What I Mean, Supersonic, Rock & Roll Star...heck pretty much the entire first album.

Honestly, anytime I hear Noel's or Liam's voice the song has my backing seal as a great tune. I like them all. here are some of my faves

Cigs and Alcohol
Supersonic
Live Forever
Slide Away
Hello
DLBIA
Roll With It
Hey Now
D'Yer Know What I Mean
Don't Go Away
Magic Pie
Asquiece
Masterplan
Talk Tonight
Rocking Chair
Gas Panic!
Sunday Morning Call
Hindu Times
Force of Nature
SCYHA
Little By Little
Songbird
and anything off of Don't believe the Truth and Dig Out Your Soul and and any B-sides from those eras that I have heard ( Lord Don't Slow Me Down gets me any time I hear it)

It is really hard to choose, especially from the later albums. I feel like the addition of Gem and Andy really gave the band a boost to put out stuff that rivaled the first two albums and the great tracks off of the middle albums. Almost an injustice that they broke up when they did, but now We have solo Noel and Beady Eye! Though, I still feel that we haven't heard the last of Oasis!

Schuyler Lane

ahhh such a huge oasis fan, i dont know if i could pick a favorite song or cd. We do a cover of importance of being idel in my band im in. That is def. one of the best.

jhumber

Whatever
Masterplan
Don't look back In anger
Don't go away
Stand by me (written by Noel, not Liam, as stated earlier)
Stay Young
Live Forever

muzak

AH i was lucky enough to see him... so many great tunes, and performance... ill have to think of my all time fave

roadscholar

Another vote here for Masterplan. I never get tired of hearing that song.

Other faves-

Cast No Shadow
Rock & Roll Star
Morning Glory
Stand By Me
Live Forever

Trending Topics