• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

What's your favorite pedal that you've never owned or played?

songtalk

I really would love a nice Tone Bender which I failed at this holiday when the Bone Tender went on sale. *facepalm*

I just wouldn't have gigged it...it would have been for fun/experimental recording.

Another one I have seen everywhere but have yet to own or play with myself is the Stereo Deluxe Memory Man which seems to be amazing. Also the DD-500 looks like it was made for me and I have yet to see or touch or hear one in person.

OotMagroot

Silver Supporting Member
Lets see....

Mobius/Timeline/Big Sky - I'd say 90% of these pedal's functions would be wasted on me, but I would like to dick around with them for an afternoon. Dropping ~1K on these pedals would be a huge waste.

on the flipside....

Captain Coconut - I could see me using the crap out of this pedal.

....what else?

The Kingsley stuff

The Gurus 1959

I'm sure there are others.

Moog MF-102 Ring Modulator. I've played with its simulation on the Bias FX and love it. I wish the real one wasn't so huge and expensive. If Chase Bliss did a ring modulator similar to the Moog, I'd definitely buy it.

morbid

subdecay- harmonic antagonizer
ehx- synth9
zoom- multistomp
eqd- transmisser (maybe get one this month..)
eqd- all the other ones
all the stuff seen on knobs...
plus-sustain pedal..
and quite a bit more

sputnikshell

There's more than one I am afraid:

Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion
Line 6 FM4 Filter Modulator
Caroline Kilobyte Lo-Fi Delay
Meris Mercury 7 Reverb
Dr. Scientist Bitquest
Any Chase Bliss Pedal

Some of these are out of my price range and some I keep talking myself in and out of buying one.

Trending Topics