1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite place for aftermarket bodies and necks?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by mojazzmo, May 17, 2011.

1. mojazzmo

mojazzmo Member

Hey all,
    Just wondering what your company of choice is for necks and bodies. Warmoth, All Parts?? I know there are others so please enlighten me with the pros and cons.

Thanks in advance,

2. rhinocaster

rhinocaster Supporting Member

I've become a huge fan of USACG parts.

Their bodies are great and I've yet to play a better neck from ANYONE! :)

3. DocBrock

DocBrock Member

Would they do something like a 27" scale neck with a Firebird headstock? Or are they deal strictly in the "Fenderesque" aftermarket clones business?

4. Wayne Alexander

Wayne Alexander Supporting Member

My favorite is Musikraft. Quality at least equal to USA Customs, more options available, including various types of nitro finishes, which USA Customs doesn't offer (or at least didn't when I bought my last stuff from them). I've gotten a couple Musikraft necks that actually needed no fret leveling/crowning when I got them, that's a first for any neck I've gotten from anyone except for guitars from Gibson Custom shop that were pleked before sale.

5. K-Line

K-Line Vendor

Ageed. If I did not make my own I would buy only from Tommy.