• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

What's your "Holy Grail"?

slpayne

You know, the one guitar that you have ALWAYS wanted to own, and are on an ever present search for, but can never find/afford one? For me, it has to be a 1954 Strat, just like this one at Gruhn's in Nashville:

Whats Yours?

Stratoben127

A fiesta red 59' Strat, 63 ES-355 or Duane Allman's "Hot Lanta" 59 Les Paul. I guess amps are included too? For cleans, a 59 Bassman (59 was a good year), a Super Reverb or a Dumble Steel String Swinger and for lead stuff a 67' Marshall 1986x.

tapeworm

1951 Blackguard would be the Holy Grail for me...

followed closely by a 1955 Guild Aristocrat

dysorexia

I really would like an old ES335. I would be fine with that being my only guitar...(besides my tele, I suppose.)

dirk_benedict

Silver Supporting Member
Blonde "pre-switchmaster" ES-5.
Fender Rosewood telecaster, either original or recent custom shop version.

paranoid70

Probably the Larry Carlton 335 I saw a at NAMM last week.... or the Al Dimeola custom PRS..... or the Alex Lifeson custom Les Paul. Lots of holy grails at NAMM!

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
Among electrics, it would have to be a black 335 with mini block inlays, fat neck, a Bigsby, and PAF's, or an original LP Custom in black (all mahogany)

Also have a soft spot for a black Johnny A with Bigsby owned by someone on this board (I regrettably forget whom...)

Among acoustics, Goodall Rosewood standard and an old Gibson K-4 mandocello.

Trending Topics