What's your tubescreamer of the minute?

JackStraw12

I really like my Keeley Aria (red dirt) dialed in real low. I also loved the Rockett Blue Note and AM TS9 Silver modded.

fulldrive 3 since right after they came out. im done, never buying another overdrive or boost ever again.

i bought one of those sweetwater gold ts9s. ill either sell it in a few years to put the kids through college or leave it to them when i have a heart attack on the toilet in a few more years. they can pay to have it auctioned at christys and never have to work another day of their lives.

Gibson Dog

Silver Supporting Member
Rodenberg TB drive (this one is my fave I've been using it for a year or so now & it's not going anywhere)
King Tone Duellist - marketed as a "TS' but it's not really a TS.

Allthesound

i built my own 8oh8 clone , i found a bunch of old JRC-4558's from 1981 in a old EQ i had. one and done never felt like i needed anything else.

Tom Gross

Silver Supporting Member
JHS Moonshine. I really dig the clean blend knob.

I also have a VFE "The Scream", which is really tweakable like the Green Rhino.

Supporting Member
fulldrive 3 since right after they came out. im done, never buying another overdrive or boost ever again.
i bought one of those sweetwater gold ts9s. ill either sell it in a few years to put the kids through college or leave it to them when i have a heart attack on the toilet in a few more years. they can pay to have it auctioned at christys and never have to work another day of their lives.
Man, how I enjoy your posts Mr. Pickebottom. I don’t want you ever to be my Dr. though. It’s not your crudeness; I can live with that. It’s the pickle and bottom that makes me worry.

Edit: the FD3 is crazy good.

sshan25

Supporting Member
Holy midrange, Batman! I just realized how many TS based pedals I own. Looking at my board right now I see a Menatone Fish Factory (Red Snapper & Blue Collar - both TS derived) and an Amptweaker Tight Drive (which sure sounds like it is).

Trending Topics