1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

when does the VOX Saturator come out?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Cary Chilton, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Cary Chilton

Cary Chilton Senior Member

anyone going to check this pedal out?

2. BmoreTele

BmoreTele Supporting Member

"Summer 08"

$130

There's a teaser on MusicToyz.

3. Cary Chilton

With the Tonelab products sounding as well as they do, I do have high hopes for the Saturator.

4. ProGuitarShop

ProGuitarShop Member

I was told by our VOX rep that these would start shipping at the end of June.

5. jlagrassa

jlagrassa Supporting Member

I know musicToyz is taking pre-orders now and I believe it will be out around the 15th of July or later!!

6. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

7. Gigbag

Gigbag Member

It's a Vox Satriani signature distortion box. There are a couple of demo / interviews about it in the web.

8. sixstringmonk

sixstringmonk Member

From the videos it sounds like it could be an instant classic.

9. Scott Auld

Scott Auld Staff Member

I was surprised when I saw Satriani's name all over the Vox website a couple months ago. I never put those two together.

10. Cary Chilton

http://www.harmony-central.com/theater/video/interviews/interviews_video.html

THis thing looks like the perfect Disortion box for a cheap price! WOW! I just bought a maxon sd-9 and it looks I will be flipping it! Amazing pedal imo, clean up, full crunchy distortion, full bass, even, and MORE -sustain for solo'ing, too, in ONE pedal! This pedal sounds like as good as his jsx amp, but less sharp. Video or audio trickery or just a great pedal? I am getting on for sure to check out.

11. afterburner

afterburner Supporting Member

I'm getting pretty interested in trying one out now.... always been a fan of Satriani's tones so I expect something of quality.