• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

When performing live...

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
... does anyone else match their outfits to the guitar they are using?

Or am I just weird?

shane8

wot if you gig with a 10 top prs & a heavy relic tele?

costume change between songs?

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
I just can't stand it when my guitar clashes with my, uh, man coverin's (how's that one HurricaneJesus?).

I mean, after all, when we're on a stage performing, for the audience, it's just as much a visual experience as an auditory one. How we look on the stage does have some bearing on the quality of the final product we deliver to the audience right? Sure, we love to be purists and fool ourselves into believing its only about the music; but a lot of times that's not how the audience is perceiving it.

I just can't stand it when my guitar clashes with my, uh, man coverin's (how's that one HurricaneJesus?).

I mean, after all, when we're on a stage performing, for the audience, it's just as much a visual experience as an auditory one. How we look on the stage does have some bearing on the quality of the final product we deliver to the audience right? Sure, we love to be purists and fool ourselves into believing its only about the music; but a lot of times that's not how the audience is perceiving it.
Man coverin's will work, I s'pose. I'm just breakin balls, dude.
But seriously, I just grab the least wrinkly wife-beater and hit the road.

27sauce

I consider it, but don't do anything about it. There are times when I think "wow, this looks really bad".

Trending Topics