When will Ceriatone deliver a high gainer?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Kapo_Polenton, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Kapo_Polenton

Kapo_Polenton Member

Pretty simple really, we all love Soldano's but we don't have 2+K. I'm hoping this post will bring some attention to the need for a Soldano clone and that he'll deliver one sometime soon! Anybody else jonesin' for one?

2. re-animator

re-animator Senior Member

Ted Weber already has one.

3. Kitarist

Kitarist Member

Lets email nik and ask him

4. Kapo_Polenton

Kapo_Polenton Member

If you do a search on Weber's high gain kit, you won't find much. Nobody seems to have built it. (note there are two of them, nobody seems to have done the SLO clone) Furthermore, having had to work in his cramped chassis to get my plexi clone (which i rebuilt to metro specs and it sounds great now), I can only imagine how he has laid out the amp and it worries me. I've also read negative comments about the designs from former techs that worked there so I am not sure I want to try that amp. Also, having one built for me would be ideal. Ceriatone seems to be doing a whackload of amps so why not the SLO.

5. VanR

VanR Senior Member

On the subject of Weber. Has anyone built The Java amp? I've been looking at that one.

6. Kapo_Polenton

Kapo_Polenton Member

I haven't.. the layout is in teh same tight small chassis but it looks better laid out than the 6m45P so it should be easy enough. A bunch of folks on the Weber forum have built it, some have had problems..