When you miss the same pedal two days in a row on eBay...

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
Scouting for the first Analogman delay (ARDL20 or whatever). Missed one because the guy didn't take PP credit, so I sold a pedal to cover it and it sold literally a minute before the funds hit my paypal. Missed one today during negotiations with another seller to get price closer to what the first one was.

The only point to this thread is to publicly whine about my first-world problems.

; _______ ;

Squatch57

I had to pass on the Starlight DLX I'd been sweating on for a week, it would have cost me $550+ thanks to our crap aussie dollar
Maybe another one will turn up next year

Last edited:

Imperial_Tone

All things with a Maple Cap
Had it happen to me a few times on different gear.. But I've learned from it. If I want it bad enough, there's a good chance its not slipping from me.

Able Grip

So I list my Analogman ARDX20 delay on eBay and this scammer first tries to trick me with PayPal credit, so I pull it. I list it the next day and the same douche tries to beat me down on price. Geesh.

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
So I list my Analogman ARDX20 delay on eBay and this scammer first tries to trick me with PayPal credit, so I pull it. I list it the next day and the same douche tries to beat me down on price. Geesh.
I've been busted!!

Wrong pedal though...

I had a bid set up and ready to go on a pedal. I got so mesmerized by watching the seconds count down that I forgot to hit the bid button, lol! :jo
Yep - it's like a countdown clock hypnosis.
I watch an auction off and on for days - then I blank out in the last 8 seconds...and go "what the...damn it!!"

Reactions: kor

MattLeFevers

It took me three days to buy a Strymon BlueSky because every time one went live on Reverb it was gone within an hour or two. Finally sat there refreshing the page every hour or so as if I was trying to buy concert tickets until a new listing appeared and immediately hit buy.

Trending Topics