When You've Lost the Will to Live (on TGP)

coltranemi2012

Supporting Member
I have all the Holy Grail stuff; now there's no reason to be here.
Well now it's time to go back to boss pedals and peavy amps and enlighten us how tone is in the hands. Also, please post a video of jack Pearson. Or tell us how you played a crappy amp with no pedals and your tone was great. That seems to be the trend.

griggsterr

Supporting Member
Yes there is a still a reason to be here. You must regularly remind us how great your dumble and '59 LP are and share the stories about how you acquired them!
Yeah, also you better check to make sure you neck tennon on those LP"s are the right length. Also double check for hide glue, have it tested. I heard they made a few with common elmer's glue once in a while when they started to run out. That alone could wreck your collection. :)

Sean French

Supporting Member
I didn't join TGP 10 years ago to acquire gear.
I joined to discuss/share my love and knowledge of music, playing and gear.
I haven't purchased any gear for nearly 2 years. ;)

rangerkarlos

Now you refine gear dropping:

"The doorbell rang, and knowing it wasn't my Bogner Barcelona being delivered because I already have it, I started down the hall glancing into the conservatory reassured the '58 Custom LP was still in its display case next to the '57 Mary Kaye.Turns out it was the neighbor returning my spare Klon."

John Hurtt

Silver Supporting Member
Stay for the head shaking...there is a good chance by the end of the say I'll have posted something idiotic...

Trending Topics