Where can I find Daka Ware d-shaft push-on knobs?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by HugalosPizza, Feb 13, 2015.

1. HugalosPizza

HugalosPizza Member

I have been looking everywhere and I can't find them. I want the full size (1 inch) Daka Ware pointer knobs. I found some Davies d-shaft pointers and bought them, but unfortunately they were the small ones (11/16). I'd love to have the full size units to restore my Bad Stone v1 phaser. Any help would be awesome.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  2. Black_Label

Black_Label Member

Your best bet is to scour ebay. They're hard to find, but there are enough of them out there that they pop up from time to time.

3. HugalosPizza

HugalosPizza Member

I found one on ebay for $24, but then after more digging and a little luck I found what I believe are the correct ones on the Banzai Music sight. I bought 4 and with shipping my total was still less than $20 ....of course now I have to wait for them to arrive from Germany.

Here is a link: http://www.banzaimusic.com/Electro-Harmonix-Knob-D-axis.html

4. HugalosPizza

HugalosPizza Member

Just wanted to post and let everyone interested know that I received my knobs from Banzai Music and I am extremely happy with them.