Where can I get 1/8" to 2.1mm cables for my powersupply?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by elicious, May 14, 2008.

1. elicious

elicious Member

Hi all,

I've got a Gator Pedaltote with the Gator GBUS8 power supply. The ps came with 24" 1/8"(@ the ps) to 2.1mm(@ the pedal) cables but the 2.1mm ends are straight ends. Since this is a very small board I need every bit of space I can get so I'd like to get the identical cables (length/ends) but with a right-angle at the 2.1mm(pedal) end. I've searched Mouser, Small Bear, and even Radio Shack but cannot find a source...can anybody help?

2. elicious

elicious Member

thanks, but i think those are for PP2+, which uses a different input connector (mine's 1/8")!:)

Wow, $3.50/cable x 10 cables...$35?!

Is it possible to buy a spool of cable and the ends and do it for cheep? ;)

3. elicious

elicious Member

4. Brion

Brion Supporting Member

You can buy 22 guage zip cord for .15 per foot and 2.1 mm ends at smallbear electronics. You'd have to find the 1/8" plugs somewhere else maybe mouser.com. You can get the 2.1 ends cheaper at mouser too, but I can't find the zip cord on their site. Hopefully you have soldering equipment and skills, otherwise just buy the premade ones.