Where Can I Sell My Used No Brand Electric Guitar And Amp?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Jimmy25, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Jimmy25

Jimmy25 Member

I have an old electric guitar and amp that I wanted to sell, both no brand, I'm planning on selling them to people who have just started out on guitar or just want to play for fun and not getting serious about it at all, and I'm willing to sell them at a very low price as long as I can sell them out. Since I got a new guitar and amp, they might just be sitting in the corner rotting forever. They're not like a great guitar or amp that I would want to keep, they're more like what I got for myself when I first started out and wasn't sure if I would be going far with the guitar journey. I would love to sell them as a set and perhaps call it a "new to guitar and to get you start out cheap" set. LOL. They're not in great condition and not great sounding, but works perfectly fine. However, is there even a chance that anyone would want to buy an used no brand guitar and amp? If yes, where would be a place to sell these?

2. nmiller

nmiller Drowning in lap steels Silver Supporting Member

Sounds like a prime candidate for Craigslist. That's how I sold my first cheapo guitar and amp.

3. bluzkat

bluzkat Member

Pictures would help.

:cool:

4. b2sc

b2sc Member

1. Donate them to a school or someone you know who would appreciate the gesture.

2. Put them on Craigslist for 3x more than they're actually worth which never sells; like everyone else does....

5. Ruraltom

Ruraltom Member

Maybe you could find a beginner/kid that would die for a starter set... otherwise CL is the way to go.

6. Jahn

Jahn Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver Supporting Member

Subtext - we want pics to make sure you don't have this:

[​IMG]

7. mslugano

mslugano Supporting Member

Flea market...garage sale...kid down the block that thinks maybe he wants to play guitar...leave it on the curb with a "FREE - TAKE ME!" sign...