• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Where did my Thread Go (About Fender Guitars)?

BPF55555

I had a thread posted about my guitar and Fender guitars, but now it is gone. Why does that happen? Thanks, Brian

BPF55555

I'm not sure what happened, but I don't understand why my thread was deleted. I did nothing wrong.

KK Jale

Strat stuff? Click on your own name, search own posts. It was moved to Guitars In General.

travisvwright

This is the Effect Pedals Strings and Things board. MIM vs American strat didn't belong here. Go look at the Genreal Guitar section.

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
Only a guess, but this is the "Effects, Pedals, Strings and Things" forum. Maybe it got moved to the guitar forum?

If you want to post guitar threads in pedals section, or amp threads in home recording section, youll have to go to harmony central ;)

BPF55555

Hence?? OK then......thanks guys, now I understand. Sorry! I'm new to this. I won't let it happen again....

Trending Topics