• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Where do I get custom Truss Rod covers made?

cmatthes

Silver Supporting Member
I don't think the OP is asking where to get an inlaid TRC, but where to get a stock TRC engraved. I don't think Cliff does that - he's more an artist than an engraver.

I had a few TRCs engraved a few years ago. Great work, great font selection and pretty cheap with quick turnaround. Unfortunately, they were out of business when I tried to contact them again last year.

John Hurtt

Gold Supporting Member
You might try something as simple as a trophy place or one of those places inside the mall that does the keepsake engraving stuff.

ratkent

You might try something as simple as a trophy place or one of those places inside the mall that does the keepsake engraving stuff.
Bingo. I've had a few done at a local trophy place and at one of those cheesy stores in the mall that sells monogrammed everything.

cSuttle

I don't think the OP is asking where to get an inlaid TRC, but where to get a stock TRC engraved. I don't think Cliff does that - he's more an artist than an engraver.

I had a few TRCs engraved a few years ago. Great work, great font selection and pretty cheap with quick turnaround. Unfortunately, they were out of business when I tried to contact them again last year.
This would be a correct statement. I do not do engraving for the most part. I have done a few metal t-cover that I engraved, but mainly I do inlay work. And I definately done work in plastic.

I'm working on a new Viking head design right now. Very cool.

I would suggest a trophy shop myself. Cheap and they are really good at this type of work.

Last edited:

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
I had four done a few years back, and I need a couple more. The place I ordered mine from went out of business.

Trending Topics