Where do I get custom Truss Rod covers made?

cmatthes

I don't think the OP is asking where to get an inlaid TRC, but where to get a stock TRC engraved. I don't think Cliff does that - he's more an artist than an engraver.

I had a few TRCs engraved a few years ago. Great work, great font selection and pretty cheap with quick turnaround. Unfortunately, they were out of business when I tried to contact them again last year.

John Hurtt

Platinum Supporting Member
You might try something as simple as a trophy place or one of those places inside the mall that does the keepsake engraving stuff.

ratkent

You might try something as simple as a trophy place or one of those places inside the mall that does the keepsake engraving stuff.

Bingo. I've had a few done at a local trophy place and at one of those cheesy stores in the mall that sells monogrammed everything.

cSuttle

I don't think the OP is asking where to get an inlaid TRC, but where to get a stock TRC engraved. I don't think Cliff does that - he's more an artist than an engraver.

I had a few TRCs engraved a few years ago. Great work, great font selection and pretty cheap with quick turnaround. Unfortunately, they were out of business when I tried to contact them again last year.

This would be a correct statement. I do not do engraving for the most part. I have done a few metal t-cover that I engraved, but mainly I do inlay work. And I definately done work in plastic.

I'm working on a new Viking head design right now. Very cool.

I would suggest a trophy shop myself. Cheap and they are really good at this type of work.

Last edited:

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
I had four done a few years back, and I need a couple more. The place I ordered mine from went out of business.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom