• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Where in the world would i find..

heffernoise

single LED lights that would be sold in bulk? i need about 50 red ones for future projects and was wondering if i could find um cheaper than $1 per.

any help would be awesome thanks!

72Telecaster

I believe the DIY pedal suppliers have them for <$.50 per...some discount if you buy 25/50+. Check out mammoth electronics or pedalpartsplus.com

ragingben

Or even Ebay. In the UK I pay around £0.10p per blue LED each, and that is singulary. I think I have seen big bags of 50/100 red LEDS on ebay

dlab

+1 for Mouser or Digikey. Look at Futurelec too.

Heck, Tayda has 5mm red water-clears for 2 cents each. Shipping takes a bit longer since it's from Thailand, but they charge the same as any other company. They've got great prices on pretty much everything else too.

Just my... 2 cents :D

Last edited:

Trending Topics