• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Where is the best place to buy a padded soft case for a 61 key synth

Dr. Tweedbucket

Deluxe model available !!!11
... without spending $179 to get one. I looked on ebay and holy crap, you'd think they were lined with gold at that price :waiting

pcs9527

A nice case is going to cost some money. There's a mid-level Gator one, forget the model though, that is pretty nice. But honestly, the Gator ProGo series is fantastic. Worth the price all day.

kiki_90291

The good ones are pricey, but worth it - there's a lot more that can get broken on a keyboard than on a guitar (unless you play Gibsons :) ). I got a mid-tier Gator for my Nord that i was comfortable using taking between home and our practice space and to the occasional gig. I wouldn't have felt good about using it in a touring van or another situation where I was not the one loading/unloading it.

One tip - measure your keyboard and make sure it's a good fit. Cases can be wildly off because of the variability between one company's "61 keys" and another's. My Nord is a 61 key, but it doesn't have mod or pitch wheels, so the 49 key Gator was just right.

studioslips

High quality Slip Covers and Gig Bags since 1992
Vendor
We make high quality hand made synth bags right here in the USA. Around $135 for single padding and they're going to last a lifetime. Check us out at studioslips.com

Tweedy, I just bought a cheap roadrunner bag(not sure I would call it padded?), for my Yamaha moxf6.
It fits well and allows me to carry my keyboard to dad-band practice.

It is cheap in price and not very padded but I am using it for now.

DCFanatic

Silver Supporting Member
We make high quality hand made synth bags right here in the USA. Around $135 for single padding and they're going to last a lifetime. Check us out at studioslips.com
Studio Slips made me a case for my 88 key Yamaha CP4 and it is great ! Highly recommend them.

Trending Topics