WHERE is the FD2 10th Anni...Where's Yours?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by EchoGecko, Nov 29, 2005.

1. EchoGecko

EchoGecko Member

"Pre" ordered mine a couple of months ago from Bananas at Large, and they still don't have an ETA, even though the ETA was mid-Nov when I ordered it. I'm wondering if the peeps that have ordered theirs from other places (e.g. Music Toys) have experienced the same thing. Not that I think Bananas IS the issue, but maybe Fulltone has a "special" relationship with say, Music Toys, and ships units to them ahead of other retailers. Or maybe not. No conspiracy theory yet, just wondering what's going on with the rest of you.

2. RickB

RickB Member

My local dealer was told he wasn't getting an order (which includes the 10th Anniversaries) for 6-8 months. Seems Toyz is getting the bulk of them.

I got mine through www.meridianmusic.com who had only gotten two in. So I was lucky. Got #74.

Oh and it is worth it IMO.

3. Larry

Larry Member

I got mine from Guitar Heaven about 2 weeks they first started shipping. They have a discounted price and free shipping. I placed my order a few weeks prior to that. They don't have stock right now, but they are probably a good bet to get one without too long a wait.

4. kccheers

kccheers Member

Guitar Adoptions has them in stock....

5. Calloway

Calloway Supporting Member

Haven't even seen any on Ebay either, however there is a mint green one from 95 on there, apperantly 1 of 7 made. Pretty cool looking.

6. fjs1962

fjs1962 Silver Supporting Member

I got mine from the first batch Fat Sound recieved. The nice thing about them is you can get on the list for one by emailing Stu but you won't have to pay for it until it comes in. If you decide not to take it (maybe you find one in stock somewhere else in the mean time) it just goes to the next guy on the list.

7. UconnJack

UconnJack Member

I got mine from Music Toyz in three weeks - just landed this week. I love this pedal! It is so versitle. I've been using the standard mode for my strat and the mosfet mode for my lespaul. Really nice.

8. EchoGecko

EchoGecko Member

Yeah because they're charging $65 more than everybody else...

9. FenderAmpGas

FenderAmpGas Member

Ordered mine from MusicToyz on 10/24 and just got an email that it is being shipped this week.