Where is the WGS ET-10?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by lareplus, Feb 24, 2015.

1. lareplus

lareplus Member

A lot of excitement was generated during NAMM this year among fans of the ET series produced by Warehouse Speakers when the company showed a ten inch version of the speaker.

It was said that it would be out soon after the show. Any late breaking news available, it is not yet on their site.

2. ekkybedmond

ekkybedmond Member

Over here in Europe, dealers state: End of March

Should be at your end of the pond also

3. candid_x

candid_x Supporting Member

I've been wondering the same thing. Dean hasn't returned last couple of emails. I hope he's alright.

4. spkrbldr

spkrbldr Member

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion! The ET-10's are built and ready to ship. I'll have to get with David and see why they aren't on the website yet. The Retro 10 is also ready. The first couple of weeks back from NAMM were pretty busy. Then we started having server problems. I know we lost some emails and orders with all of that so if you have emailed me and not heard back, give me another shout. Finally, since Feb. 16th we have been kinda snowed in! While it happens every now and then, 12 to 14 inches of snow and a little ice really shuts this town down. We only got about a day and a half of production last week but back to almost normal this week! Wow! That sounds like a lot of excuses but that's the way it happened! I'll get the 10's up on the sight as soon as I can, I really thought they were up by now. In the meantime you could probably call or email and order some. Sorry about the confusion. I think they will be worth th wait!
    Dean

5. lareplus

lareplus Member

yay! thanks Dean! I hope things smooth out for you, we are all looking forward to this speaker because of the greatness of it's big sisters. .

6. spkrbldr

spkrbldr Member

Looks like we have it up on the site now! It was a computer issue holding things up. By the way, we had a request for a 4 ohm ET10 yesterday. These will be available in the near future but right now we only have 8 and 16 ohm coils in stock. Of the 3 new British 10's I can only do the Retro 10 in 4 ohm.
    Dean
    PS, CandidX, your email must have been in the many lost ones, not seeing it anywhere.

7. candid_x

candid_x Supporting Member

Thanks, Dean! Glad you're okay. I'll get with you soon after things settle down a bit there.

8. lareplus

lareplus Member

yay! Thanks. . .btw how many decibels does it put out, Dean?

9. spkrbldr

spkrbldr Member

I'll have to go back and check for sure but I believe it came in at 98 db