Where to buy Behringer pedals?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by trumpus, Aug 10, 2008.

1. trumpus

trumpus Supporting Member

Anyone know a rapid and reliable source for Behringer pedals?

I've got an out of town wedding that I will be playing at with a few friends and want to throw together a small, inexpensive decent sounding board to avoid bringing my more expensive effects.

I can't seem to find an internet source for them. Anyone know where I can get some?

Brian

2. never-enough

never-enough Member

look into the danelectro cool cat pedal line, i believe the prices will be similiar but you will get MUCH higher quality.

3. trumpus

The cool cat line doesn't have an enevelope, octave or compressor

4. enocaster

enocaster Member

5. trumpus

6. kensmith

kensmith Member

I think the more appropriate question is: "anyone know a rapid source for reliable Behringer pedals?"

Although some are ok, I have not been impressed with the build quality or even sounds with many of their pedals. I still own a EQ, but that's it.
    I agree with previous poster to check out the new Dano CoolCat serice pedals (or even the older ones) for a cheap solution.

7. trumpus

I was looking at eBay and planning on picking up the Ultra Phaser, Ultra Octave and Filter Machine. Any horrible stories about these pedals? They only need to last me 2 days!

That is, unless of course, anyone else has any super cheap phasers, octaves or envelope filters!

Brian

8. Funky Monkey

Funky Monkey Member

I always see them in the American Musical Supply catalogs.

I've got to ask (probably hypothetically) though, why would one who has "expensive effects" not actually gig with them? Unless it's something along the lines of "I'm flying out of state and need a grab-n-go board that I won't care about if the baggage dudes throw it around," I'm really not sure I understand the logic here.

9. trumpus

That's actually the exact reason! I'm flying to a buddy's wedding - I'm bringing my guitar, but not my amp and don't have much room in my luggage (splitting 2 bags with my wife, so in reality, I get a space the size of a shoebox for my stuff). I'm planning on checking the pedals so the deal is, I want something cheap that can get tossed around andbroken and I won't be completely heartbroken. The "gig" isn't a gig, but it's this guy's wedding that we are all jamming at for fun. The crowd won't care if my effects aren't all TB or if I get any signal loss. Just looking for some cheap stuff to spice up the sound a bit.

10. Funky Monkey

Funky Monkey Member

Got it. What do I win? Ha! :D

American Musical then. There might be several more out there, but that's the one I know of and I've never had any problems ordering from them over the years.

11. jeffhef

jeffhef Member

Get the tremolo. I had one on my board for over a year before I ended up with the Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter. Excllent pedal!!

jeffhef