• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Where to buy?

JDJ

Silver Supporting Member
Where do I buy Sprague Atoms and the like online to recap a BF Fender? Thank you. :)

JDJ

Silver Supporting Member
Hoffman is in the county next to mine. Thinkin' road trip. :D

jbabinec

Silver Supporting Member
He has no walk-ins, save yourself a drive. Here is a snip from the webpage.
About Hoffman Amplifiers
Hoffman Amplifiers is a 100% internet based retail mail order business.
I have been in business since 1993
My operating expenses are very low and I keep my parts prices as low as possible.
I do not have a walk in retail business location.
I do not have wholesale pricing, only retail pricing.
All orders must be submitted by using my on line shopping cart.
I do not take orders by telephone.
Please click on the big Tube amp Parts Catalog button above to create a tube amp parts order

JDJ

Silver Supporting Member
Doh! Sounds like visiting shoppers must be invited first.

Structo

He usually gets right on the order and ships that day.

Kudos to Doug Hoffman for a great business.

teletroy

Doug is top notch.

Mouser also sells what you're looking for, but Doug would probably have it there in one day.

jbabinec

Silver Supporting Member
I hope that I didn't give you the wrong impression. I have bought from Doug and have always been very satisfied. He carries some things that I can't find anywhere else. I highly recommend Hoffman. I just meant that he has no store front.

Gene

Hoffman does have good service but I think his shipping is pricey. Tubedepot.com is cool. 3.95 shipping too.

Trending Topics