Where to find a 2-Button Footswitch with 2 LED's and a Stereo Plug? (Shiva)

freaksho

Supporting Member
any ideas? it's to replace the gi-normous standard switch that came with my Shiva. (and i don't need the reverb switch)

or is there someone who makes custom footswitches?

bosstone

Come on, did you really look? They are in every GC, most other decent music stores and all over the internet. That said, Boss makes a really nice one that has slider switches that turn the foot switches to either intermittent (only on while you foot is on the pedal), or latched, (locks into either on or off). Very cool!

freaksho

Supporting Member
Come on, did you really look? They are in every GC, most other decent music stores and all over the internet. That said, Boss makes a really nice one that has slider switches that turn the foot switches to either intermittent (only on while you foot is on the pedal), or latched, (locks into either on or off). Very cool!
well, yes, i did. all i really came up with is that Marshall one. but with 50% of reviews saying it's a piece of crap i'm not too excited about it.

i'll look into the Boss thing. thanks for your help (even if it was a bit snippy).

freaksho

Supporting Member
re: the Voodoo Man switch

someone over at the Bogner Forum says they are really crappy. hm. i just don't know. they're cheap so maybe i'll just buy 2 of them have one for backup? or maybe two of the Marshall ones?

bosstone

I wouldn't expect something so simple as a footswitch with LEDS would be at all hard for you to find. Sorry if I was wrong though.

Mullenski

Loop-Master.com

He'll make whatever you want. Made me a very cool one with LEDs for my Deluxe Reverb. 2 switches (reverb and trem)/ 2 LEDs. Could probably add a master to switch both on/both off, also.

Trending Topics