1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

where to find exact Accutronics reverb tank?

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers' started by JDW3, Jun 13, 2006.

1. JDW3

JDW3 Member

I've been looking online, but can't seem to find the exact model I need.

Anyone replace any lately?

2. mbratch

mbratch Member

What do you mean by "exact model"? Do you mean you're trying to match a particular year? Or just the reverb specs?

3. JDW3

JDW3 Member

I'm trying to match the serial number, which indicates the ohmage and size. I need the same size, but I don't see the exact serial numbers still available, so I'm wondering if different ohm reverb tanks are compatible. It's for a Traynor Guitar Mate.

4. Dave C

Dave C Gold Supporting Member

5. rockon1

rockon1 Member

If they wont any local music store can order one from them for you.;)

6. JDW3

JDW3 Member

Thanks guys. I did contact Cal and one is on the way. They have to build one as it's not stocked. Very friendly service.