Where to get this custom footswitch? (Supro Tremolectric)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by JimNasium, Apr 19, 2016.

1. JimNasium

JimNasium Member

I recently was able to get my hands on a Zinky-built Supro Tremolectric. It did not have the factory footswitch with it. I'd like to have a footswitch built so that I can integrate it onto my pedalboard. It takes essentially two separate footswitches to operate currently. The typical two button Fender style footswitch with the stereo 1/4" cable to operate the channel switching and reverb PLUS a single Fender style footswitch with the mono 1/4" cable to operate the tremolo.

What I'd like to have is all three integrated into a single enclosure with LED's to show engagement of the switch. I'm assuming this is a custom build? Who would you recommend?

2. JimNasium

JimNasium Member

3. JimNasium

JimNasium Member

One more bump just because I'm stubborn.

4. therealjoeblow

therealjoeblow Member

Available retail/ready made for me at my local music shop:

https://www.long-mcquade.com/1772/Guitars/Parts/Apex_Electronics/Three_Button_Footswitch.htm

This is the MFGR's website (Yorkville and Long & McQuade are Canadian, both established by the same family in the 1950's)

http://accessories.yorkville.com/instrument_accessories/footswitches_pedals/product/afs3/

These are *very* good quality. I use one of their 2-button versions with my Marshall, you could drive a tank over it and it would survive. Comes complete with extremely high quality 1/4" cables (one mono, one TRS stereo for the 3-button version). Should be exactly what you need.

Cheers
    TRJB

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    JimNasium likes this.
  5. JimNasium

JimNasium Member

Thank you so much. That's exactly what I'm after.