where to order suhr?

JohnnyM

I really want a Suhr classic, where's the best place
to order from as far as price and service.

neastguy

just ordered one last week via taosmountain , Jack has been great, dont know if this is standard but he's giving a refund on shipping and a coupon for 10 free sets of strings.....

Doug

Originally posted by JohnnyM
I really want a Suhr classic, where's the best place
to order from as far as price and service.
Where are you from? I bought mine locally at Pianos 'N Stuff (great Pittsburgh name, huh?). The price was great, because I bought one they had in stock for a while. Their prices are practically unbeatable to begin with. There were a couple of minor issues, and their service has been top notch. They did all the necessary work while I waited. Highly recommended!

www.pnsmusic.com

Ask for Jason in the guitar department.

Doug

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
Indoor Storm. I hade a custom guitar made and Eddie knows his stuff.

tonefreak

I've order from both Indoor Storm and Tone Mechants.

I prefer Tone Merchants because they are local to me!

PaulE

Silver Supporting Member
Blackcreek guitars
Jrs Music

Tell em Pauly sent ya (hopefully they won't hang up on you :p )

P

pedalpat

tone merchants. zero attitude, tons of knowledge. everyone that works there owns a couple of suhrs.

Joe Perry

Another vote for Tone Merchants. Noel took a lot of time with me when ordering my new classic. I didn't feel presssured or rushed.

As far as price most of the dealers mentioned are going to be in the same ballpark. There isn't a lot of room for them to move.

Joe

Reeek

Originally posted by Joe Perry
As far as price most of the dealers mentioned are going to be in the same ballpark. There isn't a lot of room for them to move.

Joe
Agreed. You're probably looking at $50 give or take . . .

Joe Perry

Originally posted by neastguy
i think most take 30% of list, BTW, the waiting for my order is starting too hurt..lol...
Agreed 30% off. I've heard rumors that dealers may have room for 35% but I've haven't seen it. Not like Fender where you can get up to 40% off. I've actually caught the (now ex) salesman at my favorite shop on a good day and got 44% off a Fender amp.

I'm also feeling some pains with my order. Should be done by end of November or the beginning of December.

Joe

enr1co

Recently purchased an in stock Suhr from Les at Elite Music in Alabama. Very nice and helpful!

e

Trending Topics