Which amp are you joensing for?

disaster

Something with a clang that I have decided probably comes from a Plexi type amp. Deciding whether or not that might be a 1986, 1987, or JTM 45 is another matter altogether. Ideally it would be a Ceriatone Plexi 51 All Access, but who has that kind of time?

Also: a Single or Dual Showman and Silvertone Twin Twelve.

And oh yeah! A Science Earthling!!!

Madcow

A vintage Fender Bassman 4x10 and a HiWatt DR103 AP 100w.
Both are too loud for my play space so I’ll have to live with profiles I can find for my Kemper.

Last edited:

gman1951

Gold Supporting Member
I'm anxiously awaiting a Ceriatone AH-100 I ordered in May of '21. Should be here any day, week, month, or year now.

motokev

Vox Ac30hwx
I love the Vox tone but my regular Ac30 has QC issues.
The AC15 sounds too thin. I got one to experiment with the Alnico Blue, but it seems the speaker might outclass the AC15. I have also always liked the fawn look, even before I knew what it was, exactly.
I was playing my AC10 yesterday.
That little amp is quite amazing.
The gain is really good, also. :love:

I agree, the AC15 is thin and trebly.

LordByron

The Dude abides!
I'm feeling the Jones for another Tex Bernie combo, this time with a Master Volume. I let mine go a few years back and am now wanting another. Such great little amps, especially if you can tame the volume a bit.

dreamspace

Friedman BE 100 Deluxe. It has exactly the sounds I love and want - but I can't bring myself to pay $3k for that amp - or any amp, for that mater.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom