Which are your two Favourite Fuzz Face pedals?

Stoff3th3m4n

I'm very curious about the favourite fuzz face pedals of all the gear page nerds here :D

I haven't tried so many since I quite recently got hooked with the fuzz face sound. But I have a Morgan NKT275, and all though I know the controversy around that pedal it still sounds really good. But now I want to try others too :)

Tell me your top two favourite fuzz face pedals please!

Riffa

I haven't tried very many, but I've got one that I really like: It's the MXR Classic 108 (big box). Gnarly!

tomer

Cornell The 1st fuzz is my favorite -
its the only fuzz that ive tried which gives that "sparkle-clear hendrix" sound when i turn the volume down..however its very aggressive on max gain

Analogman nkt275 white dot is also amazing - it cleans better than the cornell tho

Last edited:

Liquid_Mojo

Silver Supporting Member
Analogman SunLion with white dot NKT275 is my favorite Fuzzface followed closely by my Cornell 1st Fuzz with NOS white dot 275.

ryanmcdermottguitar

Psychedelic Speed Freak
Silver Supporting Member
Analogman RCA SunFace
Purple Noise FX 66-style Fuzz Face (low gain with CV11175/NKT210 transistors)

The PNFX was built by Caio about a month ago. He hasn't put the pedal into production yet, but will soon. I tested out his prototype and it blew me away so I had him make me one. I've played a ton of FF style pedals and I'm rarely surprised by them, but the PNFX is tuned perfectly, cleans up as well as my previous White Dot and stacks really well.

Disclaimer: Caio is a friend, but I paid full price for the FF he made me and I get no money for saying how amazing it is.

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
Analogman Sun Face BART which is what is currently on my board is my favorite and the only FF circuit I currently have (also have a Swart Fuzzy Boost that I love but not a FF circuit I don't think)

Lt Dak

Hillbilly Ron Swanson
Silver Supporting Member
I'm a bit of a ff junkie, so it changes from time to time.

Off the top of my head:

Prescription electronics face-lift with nkt275's
Chase tone fuzz fella.

Equally as good are the a.man Ti/UK, gold leg 2n527, cv7005, and red dots. But if all I had were the first two, I'd be more than happy.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom