Which Joyo OD/Dist for smooth D***le style leads ?

Baminated

I'm looking at getting an Ultimate drive for inbetween rhythm tones, US DReam for high gain rhythm/lead, and want to know which joyo can either stack well with the ultimate drive to get cool sustainy / smooth leads (not too noisy)

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Almost anything will stack well with the UD and give you smooth leads. I ran a Timmy into mine to get the lead on this:

Just skip ahead to 1/2 way thru or so.

partytrain

I'm looking at getting an Ultimate drive for inbetween rhythm tones, US DReam for high gain rhythm/lead, and want to know which joyo can either stack well with the ultimate drive to get cool sustainy / smooth leads (not too noisy)
I stack my Vintage OD into my UD for my leads. Sounds stellar, and cost me under $70 total.

I did the Alpha Drive mods to my Ultimate Drive. All it really does is limits the range of the pots to the sweet spot and changes one capacitor. I added switches so that I can use the full range of the tone pot when I want and switch back in the stock capacitor.

Its a great sounding pedal.

I even made it look better :beer:

partytrain

I did the Alpha Drive mods to my Ultimate Drive. All it really does is limits the range of the pots to the sweet spot and changes one capacitor. I added switches so that I can use the full range of the tone pot when I want and switch back in the stock capacitor. Its a great sounding pedal. I even made it look better :beer:
No multi-colored knobs???

Trending Topics