Which pedal by what company are you wishing would happen?

falconerpdx

I would like for JHS to make a post-punk klang pedal(amp in the box)... based on tones by Bauhaus, Gang of Four, etc. ... HH and Carlsboro, unique solid state amps virtually unavailable in the US. Maybe add WEM copicat tape echo to it to further explore Bauhaus sound.

I feel like the problem with this pedal might be it's anti-musical art school stance and that is why we haven't seen one made. At least one that I know of. Seems like a pedal like this might sound awful out of context... errr not embedded in a complimentary context... or played through an amp in a bedroom without it's esoteric musical accompaniment(bands- Bauhaus or Gang of Four). Probably curbing it's sales and making it a non starter for pedal companies to produce.

dmutter

-Neunaber Immerse with presets (either midi, or better yet a 2-button version of the pedal where the second switch cycles presets)

-Boss RV200

-Strymon DIG with presets

Not Orange

Silver Supporting Member
I think it would be cool if someone made a pedal that sounded like a distorting ribbon mic. There are pedals with cab IR’s. Maybe this exists? If so, LMK.

I’m not sure who. Digitech probably would of been a good candidate. IDK? Two Notes?
Digitech was disolved by Samsung years ago. It will have to be someone else.

Ed Case

I bought an ADA Flanger reissue of the 70's version. What a great flanger, Real full on effect like a jet taking off or mild and subtle. You get it all with this baby.

JCW308

Supporting Member
Line 6 M13 replacement is still top on my list. Same number of switches but with internal power supply and scribble strips. Effects only, no amp or cab stuff.

Marshall Goff

Might be alluded to already there, but a Source Audio mod pedal to set next to the Ventris and Nemesis - ideally supports at least two fx at once. Seems like a good fit for the product line.

Rob Myers

I still go back to my Line-6 Delays for sound, dependability and (most of all) fast n accurate tempo tapping. would love to see a pro-grade hybrid of the DL-4 and Echo Park.

S%$t, I'll put down money on a pre-order right now!

Pantone 333

A Strymon pedal that emulates a 12-string guitar. Digitech did a pretty good job with the Mosaic, but Strymon could bring it to the next level.

Wooley

Easiest question evah for me, I’m constantly pestering Mike Beigel’s group to remake their old Mutron Pedal Flanger!

Last edited:
Id like to see a Sustain stomp box that REALLY worked to MY satisfaction. The DidgiTech Freqout comes close but onset is STILL too late....!

Trending Topics