Which pedal by what company are you wishing would happen?

marvelboy_04

I'd like to see an updated EHX Pitchfork. Maybe call it the pitchfork+, I dunno, just an idea.

Seriously I'm desperate for that pedal. EHX I got my wallet OUT yo!
I want the pitch fork plus so bad! It seriosuly looks incredible. I use mine for chorus, octave up for organ, octave down with fuzz for massive leads, tuned down for baritone effects etc. I want presets so much.

marvelboy_04

I'd buy an EHX Big 9 if they made one.
All the sounds of the C9, B9, Mel9, etc. in one pedal.
Ooh hell yes! I have always looked at these pedals but never known which one was right for me, and they are kind of big, but that would be justifiable with that many sounds. I just mainly use my TC Sub n Up for organ sounds with all the toneprints. It is passable.

Tootone

Any DSP Pedal Maker ... an accurate Electric Mistress emulation.

I doubt you can do an analogue version without Reticon SAD1024 BBDs

dhdfoster

Silver Supporting Member
I agree with a previous post about tuners with a second function. A tuner/clean boost would be cool. Hit the switch for boost, or hold it down a second for muted tuning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cb

macrossgeorge

Silver Supporting Member
I want an analog delay pedal in a standard sized or small housing that has an option for spillover-tails/trails AND and option for the foot pedal to act as a momentary switch and a volume knob that allows for boost. I had a looper pedal custom made that does this to put a delay through but the looper pedal is too big alone and with the delay pedal it is too much real estate. So I would like a normal sized or small pedal that has all these features.

jvin248

-"Style" in a box: Country Chicken Pickin' pedal, 80s Hair Metal pedal, 1964 Surf pedal, and so on. Just like MXR has the EVH striped pedal in a single box. Single solution boxes.

-More mini pedals at the $20 price point. I find I like a lot of those I've tried so far.

-Be careful with User Interfaces. Simple is best.

-Ten more fuzz variants on a Fuzz Face....

dhdfoster

Silver Supporting Member
I would like to see a company like Source Audio or Meris do an organ pedal that tracks perfectly and sounds exactly like a Vox combo organ.

Boogyin1979

Not sure who would be beat suited to make this......

Looking for something to replicate an old studio trick: placing a different effect along different parts of a frequency inside an EQ rack.