Which pedal by what company are you wishing would happen?

1. Soldano GTO Supercharger overdrive, smaller footprint.

2. An overdrive with a parametric mid frequency, level and frequency distribution. This would also have a bass and treble. I’m thinking this would be ideal as a Snouse Black Box 3. The mid controls would realistically take the pedal from Boss SD1 to TS9 to Klon to Blues Breaker to something original by playing with the dials.

3. A pedal that keeps the kids occupied so you can practice ffs.

4. A Source Audio EQ2 that is an all analog signal path

Buck Woodson

Supporting Member
I'd like to see Strymon make a pedal with no redeeming qualities. They've been eating out of my wallet at an alarming rate lately.

Last edited:

ispunk

Supporting Member
Source Audio Multi Pedal with 3 programmable slots. Integrated scene switching without the clunky Hub+Midi Controller would be a big plus.

Gallery

Supporting Member
Chase Bliss x Subdecay filter based on the Prometheus DLX in either the standard or Automatone format.

Chase Bliss delay in the Automatone format

A mini volume pedal. Just use the mini wah inclosure.

Also, speaking of volume pedals, whatever happened to the JHS See-Saw?

KingsXJJ

Strymon Iridium+ - four channel unit with a high gain channel and noise gate added.
Strymon’ s version of the source audio collider delay/verb combo pedal.
Strymon multi-fx

Last edited:

Jaguar

BOSS ME-80 successor, with better distortions and a reverse reverb.
Oh, wait!! Or a Source Audio multifx pedal (a-la Boss ME80). :)

David Wagner

GFI System Specular Tempus V2 with all the dual-engine features that the Synesthesia has.

A chase bliss expression pedal with a Jackson Audio Bloom compressor built in.

TrueFifth

A standalone Fractal Audio delay or reverb pedal would be a glorious thing.
There are almost no high end combined Reverb and Delay pedals on the market.

I mean, with analog dry through, midi and at least 128 presets etc

That’s another reason why I keep asking for Lexicon PCM in pedal formats.

It’s really strange they keep on only making separate delay or reverb pedals...

BUT - looks like Poly Digit is about to solve all this?
Just that I understand it takes quite some reload time between presets?

There are almost no high end combined Reverb and Delay pedals on the market.

I mean, with analog dry through, midi and at least 128 presets etc

That’s another reason why I keep asking for Lexicon PCM in pedal formats.

It’s really strange they keep on only making separate delay or reverb pedals...

BUT - looks like Poly Digit is about to solve all this?
Just that I understand it takes quite some reload time between presets?
If you just want to change delay types or reverb types you don't need to switch presets, just enable / disable a path. If you watch my recent youtube / instagram etc video you'll see how to do that easily. For delays it'll preserve tails and you can run maybe 30 - 40 delay engines at once. Reverbs consume a lot more CPU. Presets are more like whole pedal boards / modular patches and aren't intended to be changed mid song and can take a pretty long time to read all the new files in the case of longer reverb IRs.

Obviously Digit can do Lexicon quality as you can just load IRs of any Lexicon / Bricasti / Roland etc hardware. This isn't my main use as I find capturing real (weird) spaces more interesting.

TrueFifth

If you just want to change delay types or reverb types you don't need to switch presets, just enable / disable a path. If you watch my recent youtube / instagram etc video you'll see how to do that easily. For delays it'll preserve tails and you can run maybe 30 - 40 delay engines at once. Reverbs consume a lot more CPU. Presets are more like whole pedal boards / modular patches and aren't intended to be changed mid song and can take a pretty long time to read all the new files in the case of longer reverb IRs.

Obviously Digit can do Lexicon quality as you can just load IRs of any Lexicon / Bricasti / Roland etc hardware. This isn't my main use as I find capturing real (weird) spaces more interesting.
I'm in, I will buy your pedals!

joeleric26

Supporting Member
Tech21 Liverpool Fly Rig (bonus if they make the boost a treble booster)

Just the fuzz side of the BAE Hot Fuzz in a standard compact enclosure.

Trending Topics