Which pedal do you regret selling?

lux_interior

I have my trusty, wonderful sounding Vox Over The Top Boost pedal for sale somewhere (not the Emporium) and I am looking to replace it with a high end tweaked TS (because I am a bit bored with it after many years of using it extensively), but I think I am making a big mistake. However, I can't really afford to keep them both, and lots of other stuff are on sale, too... I also regret selling my Keeley Nova Wah and my Fulltone 69.

ItsaRat!

My mid-90s big green Russian Big Muff, the one with the chrome dome latching switch. I've never played a version of the Muff that I've liked as well as that one. I sold it for $45 and the guy swears he'll never sell it back. Anyone make a clone of that particular model?

acwild

Memory Man. I've sold lots of gear without regrets but this MM is the only one that I'm kicking myself for and will buy again when I get the $$$.

Deaj

Silver Supporting Member
No regrets here. I never sell anything unless I'm sure I'm good with the decision. Every bit of gear I have ever sold was either because it had been replaced by something that fits me better or simply because it wasn't being used any longer.

Floydian

Well, I for one am glad some of you have parted ways with a few of your pedals. It gives some of us a chance to acquire some vintage gear otherwise no longer available. Like my recent acquisition of my beloved :bowSkreddy Pink Flesh...

judedog

Gold Supporting Member
really regret selling the roland space echo...and i just noticed on ebay that the price has doubled since selling mine. . . and the echoplex . . . what was i thinking

voojo

It's not hard to get or particularly expensive, but I kind of wish I would have kept my Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret. At the time I owned it I had three amps and it worked a treat with two of them, but the other amp it sounded just a touch artificial with, like it was "on top" of the sound, rather than meshing with it.

Otherwise it did sound killer. I'll have to pick up another one some day, since I've got a new amp en route.

peridot1

Cathedral. Sold it to help fund the Strymon Blue Sky. The Strymon is worth it and all they say it is, and glad I got it. I'll miss the Cathedral's features.

mrbill

Two ( that's right - two ) gold Klons with the centaur graphic that I bought from Bill in the late '90s ... think I bought them for $329.00(?) then. About two years after I bought them I traded them for an amp that I later sold. Who knew?

:facepalm:facepalm

roknfnrol

Gold Supporting Member
My pedal tastes changes depending on the amps I use. That said, since I've used a Reinhardt(s) I really like the SHOD and NOC3 Pure Drive. I'd better hang on to those to prevent this sellers remorse.

Vibrolucky

Silver Supporting Member
Klon Gold box, just for the $$$ they are now bringing.

Most of all - I REALLY wish I had not sold my Fulltone Tupe Tape Echo (not a pedal, but close enough).

Trending Topics

Top Bottom